Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Projects

I took Thanksgiving break to take care of some crafty projects I had been wanting to do.

First, remember when I said I wanted new stockings?

Well, I ended up just taking A to the fabric store and let him pick his fabric. I still don't like how goofy and kid-like they are, but at least they are new, the same size, and kind of match.


His


Mine

We also put up and decorated the tree.


AND, I made a new wreath for the front door. I've been obsessed with yarn wreathes, so I did one of those. It isn't perfect, but I think it came out well for my first try.

I'll probably make more for year-round use.

Currently, I NEED to get busy on two gift quilts for Christmas. I'm also making an ornament for an exchange with some of my imaginary internet friends.

I hope all of your holidays are starting off well!

1 comment:

  1. You're MAKING your ornament?! LOVE. I'll definitely have to go now!

    ReplyDelete