Saturday, March 26, 2011

RocksAnne

This wouldn't be a blog about me if I didn't talk about dogs. In particular, Stray Rescue dogs. We got our two young dogs through this amazing organization, and I am happy to say that I volunteer two days a week. There are some amazing dogs available for adoption, but I am currently in love with a super sweet girl named RocksAnne.

iPhone 115
I took her out for a walk in Francis Park.

iPhone 118
She hammed it up by the reflecting pool.

iPhone 119
She also struck a pose by the mosaic sofa.

iPhone 117
After we strolled a mile, she insisted on a sunbathing break.

iPhone 120
She also went to visit my husband, A, at his store and enjoyed a few french fries.

After that busy afternoon, we went back to the shelter, but man, how I wish I could have taken her home even to foster. She is beautiful, sweet, and gentle. Notice that I described our walk as a stroll. Well, that is a very accurate portrayal. It took us about 2 hours to go 2 miles! So if you you looking for a big (she is a mastiff mix) love bug, then RocksAnne is your girl. Check her out online.

1 comment:

  1. She seems so chill and laid back. Love that she loves sunbathing. Shad is doing that right now minus the sun part.

    ReplyDelete