Monday, March 21, 2011

A New Stage

So I have pretty much stopped blogging for a while. I think a big part of it is that I felt like my other blog no longer represented who I am right now. I still love horses, but after losing Luke, I just can't bring myself to be at the barn as much as I was. I still miss him.

So, here's a new space that will hopefully help me focus on this new part of my life and what matters most to me now. What is that? Well, dogs, obviously. I spend a lot of my free time at Stray Rescue walking dogs and helping how I can. I still go out to eat with friends. I teach, read, and watch TV.

Honestly, I am also having trouble getting pregnant. I haven't told many people about this because it is so personal, and I honestly feel quite fragile still. So, I'll probably talk a little bit about that too.

Oh, and I hope to be moving to a new house soon. So, if everything goes as I hope, then I'll get to talk about that too. I'd love it if you follow me, and I'd love it even more if you comment on what you read. Thanks in advance if you have followed me over.

And now a pic because too much text is a sad post.

This is Absinthe and she is a sweet Stray Rescue dog. I love her laughing face as we clean the shelter in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. No worries- I don't blog much either, just don't always have much to say or I forget to take good pictures! Maybe your new blog will inspire you. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new layout and the pup looks so relaxed and happy!

    ReplyDelete