Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Friday!

Ok, so today is Thursday, but there is no school tomorrow, so it's kind of like Friday.

My students take their AP on Monday, so that class (2 sections) is basically over. I'll do one more small project with them that won't take outside grading, but really, that's it. Woohoo!

I'm covering my last unit in Anatomy too. In other words, I really only have one more test to grade this year. Phew.

I'm helping organize a charity event for Stray Rescue tomorrow night. A is going to help too since it's at an antique gallery. This will be his first event! I'm also making bandanas for all the adoptable dogs who will be there. Here are my dogs modeling the first couple. Henry is not happy he's wearing one for girls. :)



(Yuck, you can see the gross linoleum floor in our kitchen. Blech.)



Who knows what the rest of the weekend will bring, but I'm feeling light and free. Next week will be easy, they weather seems to finally be turning, and, well, life is just good right now. And I still feel hopeful. Do I need to start being cranky again? I have few enough readers as it is. Can you imagine if I have nothing to complain about?

No comments:

Post a Comment