Friday, May 20, 2011

First Game of the Year

I went to my first baseball game of the year on Monday. A friend of mine from volunteering gave us her corporate tickets. Sweet! It was a beautiful night, but COLD!



Check out our awesome seats.

Ryan Howard at bat.


Lance Berkman warming up.


Yadier Molina.


I didn't get any of Pujols though.

On the geek front, did you know they have developed a new way of pouring beer? They do it from the bottom. The cups have a magnet on them so that once they finish filling, the magnet drops down to seal the base. Sweet huh? Here's a video.



When I asked the lady if I could film her doing it, she said that everyone does and she's famous on YouTube. Those cups must be expensive though. I thin they should let you buy your first beer and then bring your cup back for refills for 10% off or something. Cool technology nevertheless.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics and that is cool about the beer pouring thing.

    ReplyDelete