Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Rainy Random Post

Sheesh. Will it ever stop? That's really the most common topic of conversation these days.

I'm healing but my biggest problem is listening to my body and taking a break when I get tired. Not lifting things, especially Henry, is the biggest problem.

AP season is upon us. My seniors have their last day of school on Friday, so there is definitely an interesting feel around campus. Because the AP exam is a week from Monday, I can feel the end too. The thought of just having two classes that are real work is such a nice feeling.

I got to see my old foster dog when I picked up the dogs from camp today. He looks GREAT! I'm so happy that he found such an awesome home.

Overall, I'm feeling really hopeful. I had a very non-scientific, but somehow very meaningful dream about our desires for a baby. I came away feeling so hopeful and positive. I'm trying my hardest to hold on to that feeling. (Obviously the end of the school year helps too. Ha!)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, rain rain go away! The sun finally came out today and it was STILL raining. I'm happy about your dream!

    ReplyDelete