Thursday, April 14, 2011

Let's see. A's been sick, and he oh so kindly appears to have given it to me. Boo.

Work is crazy, but in a good way. This time of year is trying and fun all at the same time. AP's are winding down as we prepare for the exam in May. The seniors have gotten in to college and now get to decide where they will go. They are a little wild, but I am blessed to work in a school with legitimately good kids.

The dogs are good, and my favorite shelter dog, Rocksanne, was leaving for her adoptive home yesterday. You go girl!

A friend announced she's pregnant. It's interesting that the last few people I've found out about have really upset me. But I'm not at all upset about her. I mean, I still REALLY want to be pregnant myself, but I just know that she's a good person and will make a great mom. My happiness far outweighs my selfishness. (I didn't think I'd be able to do that.) Plus, I can be sure she won't kill any of her pets just because she has a kid. That helps.

Now, I have to finish with a couple pics of my last walk with Rocksanne. I know I look terrible, but I was trying to figure out how to take the picture AND hold on to the 100 lb mastiff while sitting on the corner of Market and Jefferson.



2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! Did you get your hair cut? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming you're referring to me and thanks:) As far as killing my pets, I've gotten really good at threatening to kill Lola, but not actually carrying out the task. I don't know if she can test my patience any further, so I think all four will be good;)

    Look at the head on Rocksanne! She sure is a beautiful girl. That video of her on the news was hilarious when she just rolled over onto her back. She could challenge Levi in the "mellow" category.

    ReplyDelete