Wednesday, February 22, 2012

celebrate



Notice that the type is all little letters in the title. That's because yesterday was a day for a small celebration at our house. Yesterday the baby turned 24 weeks. That means she's viable! Clearly we are hoping she keeps cooking for quite a while longer, but the fact that she COULD have a good chance of surviving is a wonderful feeling.

I'm feeling movement every day, but I wish A could feel it. So far whenever he's tried, she's stopped squirming the second his hand touches my belly. I guess we need to try right after I drink juice or eat candy or something. :)

There's no other big news right now except the fact that I've totally changed my game plan for the nursery. Rather than blue, grey, and orange, I've changed to yellow with orange, pink, green, and blue accents. It will allow me to play with more fun fabrics and I think will make the room sunnier. The cheerful aspect is important to me since so much of the year here is dreary and gray.

So, that's the news here. I had a flat tire today, but luckily I leave for work at the crack of dawn so AAA was at my house in about 20 minutes to fix it and get me moving. Good thing I woke up A too because for a moment I considered changing it myself. Luckily he reminded me that I was 6 months pregnant and the would be a stupid thing to do. What can I say, I forget some times that I'm not supposed to do EVERYTHING I used to.

1 comment:

  1. Happy viability! I've gotten yelled at a few times for doing things I probably shouldn't while pregnant...blame it on being self-sufficient and independent. It's part of why A loves you in the first place :)

    ReplyDelete