Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coworker Vent

So I left work early yesterday because I was sick. I know it was last minute. Well I tried to throw together a lesson where they watched a video, read some in their book, and then worked on a worksheet. Saw my coworker this morning. All she could do was bitch that she didn't have the link to the video, then she had to show it on the projector because they all didn't have their headphones, then she had to help with the worksheet because they didn't get it perfectly the first time. Guess what? There were ways to work around all of this. First, you could have had them watch in small groups. Second, you could have told them to do their best and I would help when I got back. Instead you had to bitch about it.

I'm sorry I was sick. I'm sorry I had to ask you. I hate asking her for anything because all she does is complain. I want to tell our chair that I will never ask her for anything again because she is too much of a pain in the ass.

1 comment: